Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Well, Tom & I got Tracey's stuffed moved back to our garage today. Everytime she moves there seems to get less and less. In a few more moves all she'll have is her toothbrush! HA HA. I have known for quite some time that Tracey loves riding her motorcycle, and I've tried really hard to be okay with it, but today following her down from Issaquah on 3 different freeways, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown and was in tears by the time we got home. People drive like A-holes everyday and I find it annoying, but today 1 huge pickup and 1 small car came very close to sideswiping her right in front of my eyes. Tom called about 40 minutes into our trek and I was in tears, trying to keep an eye out for Tracey and see through my blurry eyes. I felt much better after throwing up my lunch, but it's very lucky for several drivers that I was not not armed with much more than my useless horn and a cellphone, or there could have been major casualties. She was very sweet and said she's sell it if it upset me that bad, & believe me I was very tempted, but she loves that stupid bike and I love her so we'll just have to agree that she's a big girl and a very competent rider. Here's a cute pic of Tracey & Braeden on Tom's birthday. What an adorable pair!!!

2 comments:

  1. That would have been very hard watching Tracey on the bike (and you puking up your lunch too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, always harder to watch them. Glad everyone made it okay and I'm very sorry about the loss of lunch.

    ReplyDelete